If Everyone Does Something, We Can Change the World
Rick Rohlin – ISA President
• “They” don’t exist. It’s you, and it’s me.
• We are losing personal responsibility in our culture and even in the church.
• “Other people will take care of it” has become a cultural philosophy. The problem with that thinking is that we don’t take responsibility.
• Don’t buy into that lie!
• “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” Romans 12:2 NKJV
• If we get ahold of personal responsibility, we can have the greatest impact ever.
• If everybody does something, we can change the world. But if we wait for “them” to do it, nothing happens.
• Donations of just $10 per month can do incredible things, if everyone is doing their part.
• We need to shift our thinking (renew our minds) away from the idea that “they” will do it.
• The Doers don’t complain, and the Complainers don’t do. Don’t be a Complainer; be a Doer.
• If you’re not giving with a little, you’ll never give with a lot.
• Do what you can now.
TAKE ACTION: Give whatever you’re able at http://ISAsports.org/give