How Sports is Opening Doors in Guinea
• ISA Ambassador Sidique Fofana recently returned from Guinea in west Africa. Sidique was able to distribute uniforms and other equipment to our partners in west Africa.
• Over 200 churches are being trained to establish ISA clubs in order to disciple and train young people in life.
• ISA is partnering with AWANA Africa to utilize sports to reach youth.
• Most of the young people who will participate in ISA clubs are Muslim. Sports opens the door for our coaches and chaplains to share the gospel and love of Christ with these kids.
• Sidique was also able to distribute reflective safety vests to motorbike taxi drivers as a way to reach out and share love with these men in a very dangerous profession.
• The vision of these churches is to use the ISA to reach people and people groups they couldn’t reach before with previous methods.
• Our goal is to send over equipment and uniforms to really make an impact and change lives. Funding is needed to pay for a container to ship equipment.
• We plan to begin a sports program for people with disabilities in Guinea. This is a community that has no resources and the people are hopeless.
• Because the ISA helps people and improves society, secular governments welcome us and actually request that we come reach their constituents.
• Sidique grew up in poverty in Guinea and Sierra Leone. He is passionate about reaching the kids who are growing up in the same conditions he did.
• Our motive is to love kids, give them hope, and share the gospel with them. Sports gives us an opportunity to connect with young people.
• God changes the world through each person doing their part. There is no “they,” only you and me
• How You Can Be Part of It: You can provide funds to ship sports equipment overseas at http://ISAsports.org/give
LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE
Share these images on social media to help spread the word about the work God is doing through the International Sports Academy!