How ISA India Changed Everything
with Jaipaul Papabathini
• How can sports break down walls to share the Gospel and change lives?
• Jaipaul’s outreach had been playing sports such as cricket and badminton with the kids, but they didn’t have a vision to use sports as a ministry.
• “The moment we got introduced to the International Sports Academy, everything changed. God showed us how we can reach the next generation.”
• ISA India is now organizing cricket, badminton, ping-pong, soccer and Kabaddi tournaments as outreach events.
• ISA India brings all the different castes together, including individuals who would otherwise never associate with each other.
• Sports is an equalizer for kids from different communities.
• ISA India ran a badminton tournament, and 113 teams came with only one advertisement.
• Sports is allowing ISA India to mentor young people with biblical principals and develop mentor relationships with them in areas where the gospel cannot be openly preached.
• Badminton is wildly popular in India, and there is fierce competition and politics in Indian sports academies. The ISA offers opportunities to young people who cannot attend traditional sports academies.
• ISA India is reaching kids who have talent and taking them to the next level of competition where they can have influence. But we are also reaching and sharing God’s love with young people who just want to play for fun.
• How to help ISA India:
– Give a badminton racquet
– Give badminton shoes
LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE
Share these images on social media to help spread the word about the work God is doing through the International Sports Academy!